What I do
- Interaction design for small to large companies
- Mobile design
- Visualization and documentation for founders, designers, engineers, product developers
- Designing independently or in teams
- Large ecosystem/app ux
- Agile and lean frameworks
- Design management
- Pragmatic and seasoned delivery
- Task flows
- Guerrilla user testing
- A/B Testing
How I got here
I started my career as a telephone customer service rep for an internet service company, quickly discovering that most of the problems customers encountered originated in small but crucial decisions made during the product design process. I worked my way backward in the product development timeline so that I could help build products that work well and leave users with a smile whenever possible.
I've taken this mission to internet staples (Netscape, Yahoo), entertainment dotcoms (musicbank.com), finance (Intuit), eCommerce (Safeway.com) consulting practices (Tangible UX, Digitas-ModemMedia), health care informatics (Intermap), online dating (PlanetOut), localization (eTranslate), and plenty of top shelf brands including Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Sephora, Netflix.
What am I Looking for?
- Interesting freelance opportunities
- Large ecosystem product design and team management
- Agency design and team management